If you’re thinking of planning a Walt Disney World trip to cure your winter blues, the Disney Springs Resort area hotels are offering special “Escape the Cold” room rates that can help.
Available for stays from Jan. 9 – March 31, these rates are available at all seven of the Disney Springs hotels.
Not only are they located within walking distance to Disney Springs, but the hotels also offer shuttle transportation every 30 minutes to all four Walt Disney World theme parks, both water parks, and at night to the Disney Springs area. In addition, guests staying at these hotels can enjoy Extra Magic Hours and up to 60-Day FastPass+ service with valid theme park admission.
Guests at these hotels also receive the “Disney Springs Passport” booklet that features discounts and specials from Disney Springs merchants on entertainment, shopping and dining.
Check out the full breakdown of the “Escape the Cold” rates below:
- B Resort & Spa – rates from $119 per room, per night
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista – rates from $125.99 per room, per night
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando – rates from $189 per suite, per night, & Resort Fee waived
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace – rates from $151 per room, per night
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – rates from $135 per room, per night
- Holiday Inn Orlando – Disney Springs Area – rates from $119 per room, per night
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista – rates from $107 per room, per night
To learn more about these special hotel rates, or to make a reservation, visit DisneySpringsHotels.com.