Disney store has shared an update about what health and safety measures are being put in place as its locations reopen.
These new measures include:
- Face coverings required for guests ages 3 and up in order to enter
- Also required for cast members
- Maintain 6 feet of physical distancing
- Cover your mouth or nose when coughing or sneezing
- Avoid touching eyes, nose or mouth
- Frequent cleaning throughout the day
- In-store occupancy will be limited and monitored
- Special hours will vary
- Contactless payments will be accepted
- In-store events have been postponed until a later date
- Product availability will vary in store (some Limited Edition, Limited Release items and Keys may not be available in-store at this time)
At this time, Disney store is implementing a phased reopening plan to decide when is best to reopen each location. You can find the latest information about your local Disney store on the Store Locator page.
Cast members will be required to complete a health screening checklist and temperature check at home before coming to work.
There is no advance reservation required to visit the Disney store, but keep in mind that capacity will be limited so there could be a wait to go in.
For the time being, Disney store has extended its returns window for 30 days after the store reopens for purchases made in-store on or after Feb. 25, 2020. Coupons that expired while the stores were closed will still be valid now through Dec. 31, 2020.
You can learn more about their new safety and health measures with their “Know Before You Go” page here.