We haven’t even fully begin the spooky season yet, and Disney is already looking toward the holidays with Disney Very Merriest After Hours.
This event will take place on 24 select nights from Nov. 8 through Dec. 21, from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. Event dates are as follows:
- Nov. 8-9, 11-12, 14, 16, 18-19, 21, 23, 28, 30
- Dec. 2-3, 5, 7, 9-10, 12, 14, 16-17, 19, 21
Disney Very Merriest After Hours will include the nighttime spectacular “Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks,” as well as the holiday-themed “Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade” — yes, a parade is returning to Magic Kingdom!
Tickets for the four-hour event will grant admission to Magic Kingdom as early as 7 p.m., allowing guests to not only enjoy some of the park’s attractions, but also the 50th anniversary offerings like the fireworks spectacular “Disney Enchantment” and the transformation of Cinderella Castle into a “Beacon of Magic.”
Other offerings guests can expect from Disney’s Very Merriest After Hours include:
- Holiday attraction overlays returning, including the Jingle Cruise and holiday jokes at Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor
- Lower wait times for Magic Kingdom attractions
- Disney character sightings throughout the park, dressed in their holiday best
- “Magical snowfall” along Main Street, U.S.A.
- Club Tinsel dance party in Tomorrowland
- Complimentary snacks like ice cream novelties and popcorn, seasonal treats and select bottled beverages
- Specialty holiday food and drinks for purchase
- Disney PhotoPass holiday magic shots available throughout the night
Tickets will go on sale starting Aug. 20 and can be purchased online or by calling (407) 939-7947. Guests staying at select Disney Resort hotels, Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin hotels, and Shades of Green can book their tickets as early as Aug. 17.
Tickets range from $169-$229 plus tax for select November-December nights, and $249 plus tax on Dec. 19 and 21. Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club members can get a special $10 discount on select event dates in November.
To learn more, and to purchase tickets when they go on sale, click here.