Many Walt Disney World guests would agree that the Disney Photo Pass service is the best way to capture their Disney memories, and now Walt Disney World has announced they’re expanding the popular “Capture Your Moment” private photography sessions to include all four theme parks.
“Launched as a pilot at Magic Kingdom Park, this personalized 20-minute private photo session was so popular, we quickly expanded to Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park,” wrote Marketing & Communications Coordinator Emily Southard in the Disney Parks Blog. “Now, based on the awesome feedback we keep hearing from guests, we are thrilled to announce that Capture Your Moment is expanding to Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios!”
Capture Your Moment Private Photgraphy Sessions in Epcot
Beginning Feb. 24, 2022, guests can schedule private photography sessions to record a special moment like a proposal, a first visit, a graduation or anniversary celebration, or even just take some family photos in the Germany, Italy, the American Adventure, Japan, or Morocco pavilions at Epcot’s World Showcase.
Click here to book a session at Epcot.
Capture Your Moment Private Photography Sessions in Hollywood Studios
Starting Mar. 21, 2022, Disney’s Hollywood Studios will be the stage for fun photo ops on the grounds of the Hollywood Tower Hotel, with Gertie (Echo Lake’s resident dinosaur), in front of the iconic Chinese Theatre’s façade, or recreate Hollywood’s golden age with the art deco architecture of Hollywood Boulevard and Sunset Boulevard as the backdrop.
Click here to book a session at Hollywood Studios.
No matter which theme park you choose, each Capture Your Moment session is $79 and can include up to eight guests. Although prints and digital downloads are not included, prints and digital downloads can be purchased separately online.
Guests with Memory Maker or Memory Maker One Day and qualifying Annual Passholders with a Disney PhotoPass download benefit will be able to download the photos at no extra cost.
Guests should note the following restrictions and requirements when booking:
- Capture Your Moment is only available during regular park hours
- Valid Theme Park admission and park reservations are required (not included in the session price)
- Maximum party size is eight per session
- Guests under 14 years old must be accompanied by an adult (18 or older)
- Your photographer will provide available session locations at the start of your session (subject to change based on inclement weather and park operations).
- No refund will apply for no-shows or cancellations made less than 24 hours before the session start time
- Guests arriving late to their session cannot have their session extended beyond the stated end time
- Guests who wish to capture photos with a photographer for longer than 20 minutes can book additional 20-minute sessions, with each session priced at $79. Additional time must be booked in advance.
- Attire and guest-supplied props must abide by the Park Policies (wedding attire and clothing that drags on the ground are not permitted).