Just in time for the last-minute shopping of the season, the Disneyland Resort has plenty of holiday items and gift-worthy surprises.
We’ve compiled a Disneyland Holiday Gift Guide that’s got something for everyone on your list, check it out below!
Over 150 new holiday items on our Disneyland Holiday Gift Guide can be found in shops throughout the resort, as well as online at shopDisney, including:
- Holiday apparel – Spice up your holiday wardrobe with patterns inspired by the Disney Parks, from “ugly sweaters” to T-shirts and Minnie headbands. Patterned crew socks with cute knit details are also a great gift, and come packaged as a clear ornament.
- Countdown to Christmas – Guests can count the days to Christmas with Mickey and Minnie’s countdown calendar, with seasonal colors and elements.
- Light-up – Guests can light up the night with a jingle bell glow necklace, or projection snowflake glow wand.
- Accessories – For those looking for subtle Disney flair, plenty of accessories can be found across the resort, including:
- Pandora’s exclusive charms, including the Holiday Sleigh Pandora charm
- The Dooney & Bourke Nordic Winter collection, including a large tote
- Minnie ears, with this year featuring three seasonal designs
- Toys – Santa has been hard at work dreaming up Disney toys for the young ones on your shopping list, including:
- The Disneyland Resort castle playset
- Mickey Mouse plushes
- Marvel Universe Mega Figurine Set
- Disney Animators’ Collection Mega Figurine Set
- Star Wars – Fans from across the galaxy will love a Star Wars-themed gift, including:
- A festive fun Porg Pin
- Star Wars mugs
- Star Wars T-shirts
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge collectible print
- Droid Factory Sandcrawler playset
- Star Wars Mega Figurine Set
- Toys for Big Kids – Guests will find toys perfect for big kids and adults alike, like the Ugears train puzzle.
You can find many of these and other gifts perfect for under your tree now at shopDisney.com.