You can celebrate the one-year anniversary of The Edison at Disney Springs and ring in 2019 with a glittering gala on New Year’s Eve.
Starting at 7:30 p.m. on Dec. 31, guests can eat, drink, and be merry all night, right up to a special midnight toast to ring in the new year.
Tickets for the gala are available now, and can be purchased online for $150 each. These tickets are limited, so be sure to pick yours up early. Guests must be at least 21 or older to attend.
A ticket to New Year’s Eve at The Edison includes:
- Live music
- Aerialist performance
- Multiple variety acts
- Premium open bar until midnight
- Welcome cocktail
- Midnight champagne toast
- Pass appetizers available through midnight
- Avocado-Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
- Asparagus wrapped in Prosciutto
- Tempura Shrimp
- Smoked Salmon-Stuffed Cucumber
- Portobello Fries
- Scallops wrapped in Bacon
- Food Stations available through midnight
- Raw Bar – Shrimp, clams, mussels, oysters, and crab legs
- Carving Station – Roast Prime Rib, mixed greens salad and champagne vinaigrette, salted fingerling potatoes and grilled vegetables
- Bacon Station – Hummus and pita chips, guacamole and tortilla chips, a variety of cheeses and fresh fruit, crackers, and flatbreads
- Dessert Station – Assorted mini cakes, torts, and tarts
Swing and sing the night away with The Edison’s New Year’s Eve gala event. To learn more, and to purchase your tickets, visit The Edison’s official website here.