The event will take place at 2:30 p.m. Paris time on April 12, 2022 at Disney’s Hotel New York – The Art of Marvel convention center, and for many of the invited Imagineers it will be the first time they’ve met on stage since the 1990s.
Audience members made up of fans, annual passholders, and cast members – plus viewers watching the live broadcast on the Disneyland Paris YouTube channel – will be treated to several generations of Imagineers, who will discuss the creation and development of Disneyland Paris.
Topics include the first creative inspirations for the parks, the current transformation of the resort, and the parks’ lasting legacy, as well as the know-how and experience the Imagineers used to create Disneyland Paris.
Disneyland Paris Imagineer panel guests include:
- Tony Baxter, former executive producer, Disneyland Paris
- Beth Clapperton, art director
- Tim Delaney, former show producer, Discoveryland
- Tracy Eck, art director, Disneyland Park
- Björn Heerwagen, director – show design & production
- Sylvie Massara, art director, Portfolio Hotels
- Tom Morris, former show producer, Fantasyland
The presentation, which will take place in English only, will be moderated by David Wilson, vice president & site portfolio executive, Disneyland Paris; and Tom Fitzgerald, portfolio creative executive, Disneyland Paris. Translation headsets will be provided on site for spectators who prefer to listen to a French version.
At this time, Disney is inviting all of their InsidEars members to attend the event. More information about access to the event for Annual Passholders will be announced by Disney soon.