On Dec. 31, celebrate a New Year’s Eve full of magic and surprises at Disneyland Paris.
This year, guests can enjoy all of the attractions (except those closed for refurbishment) in Disneyland Park, as well as exclusive entertainment until 1 a.m. Guests can enter the park for the event starting at 5 p.m., and enjoy all sorts of entertainment and character encounters, including:
- “L’Incroyable Parade du Nouvel An,” a giant parade exclusive to the event
- Character encounters with Darth Vader, Chewbacca and R2D2, Terk, Koda and Kenai, Jack Skellington, Meeko, Edgar, Tiana and Naveen, Clarice, Chip ’n’ Dale, Donald and Daisy, and many more
- A New Year’s Dance Party with plenty of dance-worthy tunes
- “Big Hero 6: Yokai’s Revenge,” a stage show at Videopolis Theater where Hiro and his friends will have to find their courage to free Baymax from the sinister Yokai
- A fireworks spectacular high above Sleeping Beauty Castle to celebrate the start of 2019
Over at Walt Disney Studios Park, guests can celebrate the holiday with music, including:
- Olaf’s icy Dance Party on the Production Courtyard Stage, where guests can warm up with plenty of frosty fun music
- Jazz and tap-dancing fans can swing to the biggest Christmas tunes with “Mickey’s Christmas Big Band” at Animagique Theater
To learn more about New Year’s Eve offerings at Disneyland Paris, visit DisneylandParis.com/en.