Disneyland After Dark – a special after-hours event with exclusive entertainment, specialty food, merchandise, and more – is back in 2019 with two brand-new events: Sweethearts’ Nite and 90s Nite.
Both events will be held in Disneyland park after the park has closed, with mix-in access for guests starting at 6 p.m. Select attractions will remain open throughout the night just for the event.
Sweethearts’ Nite – Feb. 7, 2019
The Happiest Place on Earth with become the most romantic place on Earth for Sweethearts’ Nite. Dress to impress and bring your love to enjoy exclusive offerings, including:
- Love song-themed dance parties throughout the park, as well as a “Royal Ball” experience
- Character encounters with Disney couples, including Flynn Rider and Rapunzel, Aladdin and Jasmine, and the iconic Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse
- Immersive photos ops with romantic scenes from Disney films
- Sweetheart-themed décor, as well as themed food, beverages, and merchandise offerings
- Unlimited Disney PhotoPass digital downloads of your photos taken during the event
90s Nite – March 7, 2019
Relive Disney memories and party like its 1999 with this Disneyland After Dark event! Come dressed in your 90s attire and step back in time to experience:
- A special 90s-themed fireworks show, throwback musical entertainment, and more
- A re-imagined Disney Afternoon Avenue with 90s Disney character encounters and interactive photo ops
- 90s-inspired food, drinks, and merchandise
- A commemorative fanny pack and unlimited Disney PhotoPass digital downloads of your photos from the event
A limited amount of tickets for both events will go on sale next week, with tickets for Annual Passholders available on Nov. 27, and general public tickets available on Nov. 28.
Each event is $99 per person, and runs from 9 p.m. – 1 a.m. Tickets are not required for guests under the age of 3. Tickets are limited, so be sure to grab yours fast when they go on sale.
To learn more about Disneyland After Dark, visit Disneyland.com.