The return of Disneyland Resort’s most beloved nighttime spectaculars is coming. And Disney Parks just announced a bunch of new foodie treats to celebrate.
On April 22, 2022 the “Main Street Electrical Parade” and “Disneyland Forever” fireworks return to Disneyland park. That same day, Disney California Adventure Park sees the revival of the “World of Color” show in Paradise Bay.
It’s a particularly special return for the “Main Street Electrical Parade,” which celebrates its 50th anniversary this year. To mark the occasion, Disney Parks said the parade will have “an all-new, enchanted grand finale that celebrates the theme of togetherness.” The parade’s finale is inspired by the show’s classic style as well as Mary Blair’s legendary style created for the “it’s a small world” attraction.
And using thousands of lights and “electro-synth-magnetic musical sound,” the new grand finale showcases more than a dozen characters and stories from Disney Animation and Pixar. Check out some of the new “Main Street Electrical Parade” themed merch coming to Disneyland Resort and shopDisney.com.
To celebrate all of these returns, Disney Parks shared a first look at all the specialty dishes coming to Disneyland Resort’s parks, including several viewing package upgrades.
Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor
- Uni-cone – Banana, cherry, and pistachio ice cream in a white chocolate-dipped waffle cone with fantasy sprinkles
Hub Churro Cart
- Blueberry Looks Good on You – Blueberry-flavored churro dusted with blue sugar
- Blueberry Cheesecake Dipping Sauce – Blueberry fruit topping with cream cheese icing
Fantasyland Theatre and Small World Popcorn Carts
- Electric Sweet & and Salty Popcorn – Colorful sweet kettle corn combined with butter-flavored popcorn
Fantasyland and Small World Churro Carts
- Electric Sprinkle Dip – Citrus buttercream frosting with sprinkles
Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe
- Parade Macaron – Yellow macaron filled with honey buttercream and lemon curd topped with rainbow sprinkles and “Main Street Electrical Parade” drum decoration
- Mine Cart Brownie – White chocolate-dipped dark chocolate brownie topped with sugar gems
- Linzer Cookie – Citrus shortbread linzer cookie with strawberry glaze
- Parade Confetti Bundt Cake – Confetti cake with blue sopapilla filling, cream cheese glaze, and “Main Street Electrical Parade” chocolate decor
- “Main Street Electrical Parade” Dining Package: Plaza Inn fried chicken, smoky mac n’ cheese, oven-roasted carrots, baby wedge salad, Mickey-shaped cornbread, and berry cheesecake
Refreshment Corner hosted by Coca-Cola
- Electric Relish Dog – All-beef hot dog, bacon, mustard cheese sauce, electric relish, and sport peppers served with a choice of Cuties mandarin orange or small bag of chips
- Firefly Chips – Corn chips topped with chili, cheddar, Monterey Jack, and jalapeños
Red Rose Taverne hosted by Minute Maid
- Pineapple Night Light – Fresh pineapple purée and Sprite with a glow cube
Town Square Churro Cart
- Parade Dreams – Colorful sugar-dusted churro with fruit drizzle garnished with rainbow candy
Town Square Popcorn Cart
- Electric Pop – Brightly-colored kettle corn
Available at various locations in Disneyland park throughout the summer season
- Light-up Turtle Premium Sipper
- Light-up Elliott Dragon Premium Bucket
Disney California Adventure Park
Paradise Gardens Park
- “World of Color” Dessert Party: An array of sweet delights including raspberry cookies, cheesecake, and Mickey crispies
Wine Country Trattoria
- “World of Color” Dining Package: Before the show, enjoy a three-course meal including dishes such as chicken parmesan, fettuccine alfredo, salmon, roasted vegetable lasagna, tiramisu, and more (reservations coming soon).
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
- “World of Color” Dining Package: All-you-can-eat dinner buffet with specialty sweets and a non-alcoholic beverage followed by reserved seating for the “World of Color” show (reservations coming soon).
Check out a TikTok video from Disney Parks teasing the new sipper and popcorn bucket celebrating the return of the “Main Street Electrical Parade.”