Thirty-two musical acts will perform during the Eat to the Beat concert series at the 23rd Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, kicking off Aug. 30 – Nov. 12, 2018.
This diverse lineup includes big names in pop, country, R&B and more. Held at the America Gardens Theatre stage in the World Showcase, concerts will be held at 5:30, 6:45 and 8 p.m. daily.
This year’s Eat to the Beat concert series welcomes nine new bands, including MercyMe, Jim Belushi & the Sacred Hearts, and Sheila E, who join 23 other returning acts.
The lineup for this year’s concert series includes:
- Aug. 30-31: Blue October
- Sept. 1-3: Tiffany
- Sept. 4-5: MercyMe (New)
- Sept. 6-7: Glass Tiger (New)
- Sept. 8-9: Tauren Wells (New)
- Sept. 10-11: Postmodern Jukebox
- Sept. 12-13: Vertical Horizon (New)
- Sept. 14-16: Baha Men
- Sept. 17-19: Plain White T’s
- Sept. 20-21: Living Colour
- Sept. 22-23: Sheila E (New)
- Sept. 24-26: Sugar Ray
- Sept. 27-28: David Cook
- Sept. 29-30: Jeffrey Osborne
- Oct. 1-2: Jim Belushi and the Sacred Hearts (New)
- Oct. 3-4: Everclear
- Oct. 5-7: Mark Wills
- Oct. 8-10: Air Supply
- Oct. 11-12: Anderson East (New)
- Oct. 13-14: Smash Mouth
- Oct. 15-16: 98 Degrees (New)
- Oct. 17-18: 38 Special
- Oct. 19-21: The Devon Allman Project
- Oct. 22-23: Kenny G
- Oct. 24-25: Billy Ocean
- Oct. 26-28: Starship featuring Mickey Thomas
- Oct. 29-31: Hanson
- Nov. 1-2: High Valley (New)
- Nov. 3-4: Taylor Dane
- Nov. 5-7: Boyz II Men
- Nov. 8-9: The Hooters
- Nov. 10-12: Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
Guests visiting the festival can now book Eat to the Beat dining packages at 15 Epcot restaurants, which include a breakfast, lunch or dinner reservation along with confirmed seating at a same-day concert. Reservations can be made over the phone at (407) WDW-FEST or online.
To learn more about this year’s Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, visit TasteEpcot.com.