Since its inaugural event in 2017, the Epcot International Festival of the Arts at Walt Disney World Resort has cemented itself as a beautiful and delicious celebration of cultures and culinary traditions from around the world.
By Chelsea Zukowski
The festival for 2022 is no different, and Disney Parks Blog just dropped the popular Foodie Guide to the event, which runs Jan. 14 through Feb. 21.
There are 15 Food Studios at this year’s event with returning favorites and new offerings situated around Epcot’s World Showcase, including a booth inspired the vibrant colors and flavors of Disney’s Encanto.
One of the most exciting new items coming to the festival this year is a new popcorn bucket featuring the park’s official imagination mascot, Figment. Check out a quick glimpse at the Figment popcorn bucket on the Disney Parks TikTok page.
The Figment popcorn bucket will be available at the colorful and popular Pop Eats! station near Port of Entry and will be limited to two per guest.
Here are all the other new food items coming to the 2022 Epcot International Festival of the Arts:
- Tomato soup with bacon, apple and brie grilled cheese
The Deconstructed Dish (Near Port of Entry)
- Deconstructed French onion soup
- Deconstructed Key Lime pie
Deco Delights (Near Port of Entry)
- Dulce Chocolate Mousse with chocolate crémeux and dark chocolate truffle
- Valrhona chocolate with dark chocolate mousse, chocolate brownie and cassis mousse
- Orange mousse with lemon cake and raspberry meringues
The Craftman’s Courtyard (Near Disney Traders)
- Cast iron roasted P.E.I. mussels with sautéed tomatoes, garlic and fresh herbs
- Cast iron-seared steelhead trout
Pastoral Palate (Germany)
- Wild boar cassoulet with duck confit, ham hock and wild boar sausage (New)
Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina (Morocco)
- Carrots Three Ways: Berbere-spiced grilled carrots, pickled carrots and carrot ginger purée
- House-made crispy almond phyllo pockets with white chocolate pomegranate and milk chocolate orange
Vibrante & Vívido: Encanto Cocina (Between Morocco and France)
- House-made chorizo and potato empanada with turmeric aioli and annatto aioli
- Spicy Ajiaco Soup with guajillo and árbol chili-spiced chicken, potato, avocado, corn, and crème fraiche
Refreshment Port (Near Canada)
- Gnocchi poutine with red wine braised beef, cheese curds, basil and burrata
- Blood orange cosmo with vodka, cranberry and lime
Gourmet Landscapes (Canada)
- Roasted bone marrow with onion marmalade, pickled mushrooms, mache lettuce and bone marrow snow
The Donut Box
- Vanilla donut with strawberry sugar, strawberry ice cream, fresh strawberries and strawberry gele
- Inside Out donut: vanilla donut with Bavarian cream
- Chocolate dipped donut with black and gold sugar sprinkles and chocolate buttercream
L’Art de la Cuisine Française (France)
- Mousseline de Bisque de Homard Froide, Brioche Feuilletée à l’Aneth: Chilled lobster bisque mousse served with dill brioche
El Artista Hambriento (Mexico)
- Huarache Verde: Cilantro huarache with cochinita pibil, fresh pineapple, and pickled onion
- Carne Asada: Seared beef tenderloin, grilled queso fresco, refried beans, scallion, and ranchera salsa
- Chicken Kushiage: Breaded and fried chicken with yum yum sauce and vegetables
- Niseko Flurry: Sake, rum, white cranberry juice, blue curaçao and lime juice
L’Arte di Mangiare (Italy)
- Arancini: Fried risotto balls stuffed with braised-beef and served with pomodoro sauce
- Ravioli alla Boscaiola: Sweet sausage ravioli, mushrooms, caramelized onions, and creamy Parmesan sauce
- Bomboloni: Chocolate-hazelnut Italian doughnut with powdered sugar
- Cherry blossom funnel cake: Chocolate chip funnel cake topped with cherry ice cream, rainbow whipped cream, chocolate chips and a maraschino cherry
Read full menus of the Food Stations and find more information about the 2022 Epcot International Festival of the Arts here.
The festival runs Jan. 14 through Feb. 21 and is included with park admission. Food and drink purchases are separate.