Disney has announced details on how they’ll celebrate Epcot’s 30th anniversary on Oct. 1. Fans can look forward to historic presentations, performances and merchandise.
Disney Parks Blog writer Jennifer Fickley-Baker outlined the lineup:
• 1 – 2 p.m. – Designing the Future – Past and Present: A panel of Disney Imagineers remembers 30 years of building tomorrow at the World Showplace.
• 3 p.m. – Anniversary moment at the America Gardens Theatre featuring appearances by Disney leaders and include performances by Mariachi Cobre and Voices of Liberty.
• 4:30 – 6 p.m. – Epcot: How it Changed the World with Marty Sklar at the World Showplace.
• 6:30 – 8 p.m. – Epcot: How it Changed the World with Marty Sklar at the World Showplace.
• Special tag on the end of the Illuminations fireworks show.
Each of the events offers limited capacity.
In addition to these events on Oct. 1, 2012, Disney’s D23 official fan club is holding a series of special ticketed presentations at the park on Sept. 30. Click Here for more information.