Epcot’s longest-running annual festival – the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival – is gearing up for yet another return in 2020, with new concert talent, topiaries, and more.
This year’s Garden Rocks talent features newcomers to the festival like Daughtry, Don McLean, and more. Check out the current lineup below:
- March 4-5: Peabo Bryson (NEW)
- March 13-16: Simple Plan
- March 17-19: Starship featuring Mickey Thomas
- March 20-23: Mark Wills (NEW to Garden Rocks)
- March 24-26: The Spinners
- March 27-28: Sister Hazel
- March 29-30: The Pointer Sisters
- March 31 – April 2: Former Journey Lead Vocalist Steve Augeri
- April 3-4: Blood, Sweat & Tears
- April 5-6: Exposé
- April 7-9: Berlin
- April 19-20: Rick Springfield
- April 24-27: Plain White T’s
- April 28-30: Don Felder, formerly of The Eagles
- May 1-2: Don McLean (NEW)
- May 5-7: Ambrosia with Peter Beckett (NEW)
- May 8-9: Thelma Houston (NEW)
- May 10-11: The Allman Betts Band (NEW to Garden Rocks)
- May 12-14: Air Supply
- May 15-18: Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone
- May 19-21: Mike DelGuidice & Big Shot (NEW to Garden Rocks)
- May 24-25: Daughtry (NEW)
- May 26-28: Marshall Tucker Band
- May 31 – June 1: Survivor
Stay tuned for an update on the bands and artists playing the remaining festival dates.
Each performer will host a concert at 5:30, 6:45, and 8 p.m. on their listed dates. If you’re looking for a guaranteed way to get a seat at your favorite performer’s show, your best bet is to book a Garden Rocks Concert Series Dining Package.
Each package includes breakfast, lunch or dinner at select Epcot restaurants and guaranteed concert seating. Reservations will open up to Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club members first on Dec. 18 and then to the general public on Dec. 19.
As for topiaries, the 2020 festival will feature a brand-new Remy topiary, which will be the featured centerpiece of a Ratatouille-themed garden at the France pavilion to celebrate the upcoming opening of Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure in summer 2020. The floral Remy will be surrounded by a garden of vegetables that make up the ingredients of a ratatouille recipe.
To learn more about the 2020 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival, visit FreshEpcot.com.