A whirlwind of global cuisine is headed to Walt Disney World Resort this fall for the 24th Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, running Aug. 29 – Nov. 23, 2019.
This year’s event will add on a dozen extra days, expanding the foodie festival to 87 days.
Guests can enjoy the flavors of 30 festive food & wine marketplaces located in both Future World and the World Showcase. Guests can also enjoy special tastings and pairings, as well as premium dining events with chef personalities like Maneet Chauhan, Rick Bayless, Rock Harper, and Art Smith. Reservations for premium offerings like these will open on May 15, and can be made by calling (407) WDW-FEST.
Returning this year is the Disney du Jour Dance Party in Future World, which will expand to seven days a week. Sundays through Thursdays, a DJ will host interactive fun for guests of all ages. Fridays and Saturdays, Radio Disney stars will get the party going with live performances. Actress and singer Meg Donnelly from Disney Channel’s “Zombies” will appear opening weekend; other celebrity headliners will appear throughout the festival.
Other family activities will include Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak scavenger hunt and the Candy Sushi interactive experience.
Throughout this year’s Food & Wine Festival, guests can see their favorite celebrity and Disney chefs; enjoy tasting and dining events in Mexico, France, Japan, Italy, Morocco and other World Showcase pavilions; and move to the groove with the Eat to the Beat Concert Series. Dining packages for the concert series, available at select table service locations, will include guaranteed seating for one of the three nightly concerts.
The first of five Party for the Senses events will kick off on Sept. 21 in the park’s World Showplace Events Pavilion.
Other highlights of this year’s event will include:
- 30 Global Marketplaces and additional locations across the festival
- Sunday Brunch with the Chef series in the World Showplace Events Pavilion starting Sept. 1 with celebrity Chef Jamie Deen, and continuing on select Sundays through Nov. 17
- Eat to the Beat Concert Series featuring Lauren Daigle, Kris Allen, Plain White T’s, Sugar Ray, and Boyz II Men
- Eat to the Beat Dining Packages
- Party for the Senses at the World Showplace Events Pavilion on Sept. 21, Oct. 5, 12 and 19
- “Mix It, Make It, Celebrate It” hands-on workshops on select Mondays and Thursdays through Nov. 14
- Appearances by popular TV chefs and culinary icons
- Book & Bottle Signings by some of the world’s top vintners and chefs
- Culinary Demonstrations and Beverage Seminars, available through Nov. 16 and 17, respectively
- Chef Minnie and Chef Mickey-themed festival merchandise, alongside items themed to “Taste Your way Around the World”, brews, Figment, and Remy
The Eat to the Beat Concert Series through Nov. 19, Disney du Jour Dance Parties, Festival Passports and all park attractions and entertainment are included with regular Epcot admission.
Party for the Senses, Sunday Brunch with the Chef, Cheese Seminars and other special offerings will require reservations and separate event admission.
To learn more about this year’s Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, visit TasteEpcot.com.