Guests sailing Disney Cruise Line this fall will see the ships transform into a ghoulish wonderland filled with all things Halloween.
Halloween on the High Seas takes place on most voyages aboard all Disney Cruise Line ships from September through October. This celebration features Halloween-themed parties, entertainment and elaborate décor, including The Pumpkin Tree, which magically transforms throughout the cruise. Each ship will feature its own style of Pumpkin Tree.
Other special experiences include:
• Mickey’s Mouse-querade Party, a celebration in addition to Pirate Night with games, dancing and lots of candy. Disney characters, wearing special Halloween costumes just for the occasion, will join guests for this special costume party.
• A Nightmare Before Christmas — Sing and Scream, an interactive movie experience where guests are part of the action, followed by a meet-and-greet with Jack Skellington and Sally.
• Haunted Stories of the Sea, where cruisers gather under the stars to hear some true — or not so true — tales of the sea told by a mysterious sea captain storyteller.
• Creepy Cabaret, a party in the atrium featuring Halloween-themed music performed live by a band of ghostly musicians.
• Halloween Isn’t Just For Kids: For adults, the nighttime entertainment district on each Disney ship becomes the ghoulish setting for a costume contest and a Villainous Takeover on the dance floor.
• Spooky Movies: To get guests into the spirit of the season, Halloween-themed movies will be shown in Buena Vista Theatre, on Funnel Vision by the family pool and in guest staterooms.
• Ghoulish Delights: Disney Cruise Line chefs have conjured some very special treats for Halloween, including chocolate cake with pumpkin filling, spider cakes and “Spooky Juice.”
• More spooky fun includes mask-making and a ghostly takeover of the ship announcements.
To celebrate Halloween on the High Seas, the Disney Magic sails three-, five- and seven-night Bahamian and Caribbean cruises departing Sept. 27 to Oct. 26, the Disney Wonder sails four-, five- and six-night Bahamian cruises departing Sept. 26 to Oct. 31, the Disney Dream sails three- and four-night Bahamian cruises departing Sept. 7 to Oct. 31 and the Disney Fantasy sails seven-night Eastern and Western Caribbean cruises departing Sept. 6 to Oct. 25.