The cover story is about the mystery of The Haunted Mansion’s Hatbox Ghost. He was only in the Mansion a short time, but he’s still a fan favorite. Could we see his return?
The other big story this issue is about Theme Park Connection. You won’t believe the Disney items available to purchase there. We’ll show you some of the coolest.
Plus you’ll find much more from all your favorite attractions.
• Q&A: Sonny Eclipse wouldn’t talk to us, but those who helped bring him to life did
• Skipper Ben’s Top 10: Theme park villains
• WhirlyDome: Read all about this unique new sport on I-Drive.
• Resort Report: The Hilton Orlando on I-Drive mixes business and pleasure.
• Table Service: Get in the spirit of the Irish at Downtown Disney’s Raglan Road.
• Feedback – We love hearing from you!
• Vacation Planner – Calendar of Orlando-area events.
• Work In Progress – Information & photos from what’s in the works.
• Versus – We put attractions head-to-head.
• Photo Finds – Photo spread featuring Orlando’s latest and greatest.
• Bemusement Park – Our original comic & games.
• Out of the Loop – Find out what’s happening in theme parks outside of Orlando.
Click Here to order the print version.
The Fall issue and all back issues are also available in our iPhone and iPod apps. Click Here to download the free app.
Look for the issue at Barnes & Noble and Books-A-Million stores nationwide in early October. Print subscribers should receive their copy before Oct. 15.