The Fall 2015 issue of Orlando Attractions Magazine is now available in print, on the Nook and in our iPhone and iPad apps.
The cover story is about a first-timer’s visit to Walt Disney World – at age 44! Plus read Skipper Ben’s Top 10 things to do on your first visit.
You’ll also read all about the new Crayola Experience at The Florida Mall. It’s only one of two in the world.
We also have details to look out for inside Disney’s Wilderness Lodge. Many talented artists helped create the detailed lobby.
We also have a Q&A with the new Epcot group American Music Machine, find out about dining inside the B Resort at American Q, and staying at the newly remodeled Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
• Feedback – Your best stories, photos and opinions.
• Vacation Planner – Calendar of Orlando-area events.
• Then & Now – Take a look back and see how things have changed.
• Work In Progress – Information & photos from what’s in the works.
• Versus – We put attractions head-to-head.
• Photo Finds – Photo spread featuring Orlando’s latest and greatest.
• Bemusement Park – Our original comic & games.
• The Rumor Queue – What could be next in Orlando?
• Out of the Loop – Find out what’s happening in theme parks outside of Orlando.
Click Here to order the print version.
The current issue and all back issues are also available in our iPhone and iPad app. Click Here to download the free app.
To purchase the Nook version of the magazine, either search for it on your Nook app or device, or Click Here to purchase it through Barnes & Noble’s website. You can also read the issue on your desktop or laptop computer through the Nook app for Mac or PC. The Nook app is also available for Android mobile phones.
The latest issue will also be available at both Theme Park Connection locations next week. Print subscribers should receive their copy between now and Oct. 15, 2015.