The Fall 2016 issue of Attractions Magazine is now available in print, in our iPhone and iPad app, and on the Nook and Kindle.
Here’s what you’ll find inside the new Fall issue:
Skull Island: Reign of Kong: Universal Orlando has brought King Kong back – in a big way.
New Frozen Attractions at Epcot: Norway now features a Frozen ride, meet and greet and more.
Q&A: Theme Park Designer: Kim Gromoll has worked for Disney, Universal and others for more than 20 years.
Mickey’s Royal Friendship Faire: The Magic Kingdom has a brand new stage show.
Skipper Ben’s Top 10: Things To Do at Disney World at Night
• Table Service: Tiffins at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
• Resort Report – Loews Sapphire Falls Resort
• Feedback – Your theme park stories, photos and opinions.
• Vacation Planner – Calendar of Orlando-area events.
• Then & Now – Take a look back and see how things have changed.
• News In The Queue – Information and photos from what’s new and coming soon.
• Versus – Soarin’ vs. Soarin’ Around the World
• Photo Finds – Photo spread featuring Orlando’s latest and greatest events.
• Bemusement Park – Our original comic & games.
• The Rumor Queue – What could be next in Orlando?
• Out of the Loop – Find out what’s happening in theme parks worldwide.
Click Here to order the print version. The issue is also available at Theme Park Connection’s store in Orlando.
The current issue and all back issues are also available in our iPhone and iPad app. Click Here to download the free app.
To purchase the Nook version of the magazine, either search for it on your Nook app or device, or Click Here to purchase it through Barnes & Noble’s website. You can also read the issue on your desktop or laptop computer through the Nook app for Mac or PC. The Nook app is also available for Android mobile phones.
To purchase the Kindle version of the magazine, either search for it on your Kindle app or device, or Click Here to purchase it through the Amazon website.
Print subscribers should receive their copy between now and Oct. 15, 2016.