The Fall 2018 issue of “Attractions Magazine” is now available in print, in our iPhone and iPad app, and on the Nook and Kindle. Click Here to order your copy.
Toy Story Land
A look at the new land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Get an inside look at this new “theme park” like no other.
Q&A: Edward Meyer
Retired vice president of Exhibits and Archives at Ripley’s Believe It or Not.
Skipper Ben’s Top 10 Ways to Enjoy the Theme Parks by Yourself
Skipper Ben heads to Universal Orlando for a fun day alone.
Walt Disney’s Hometown
A look at Walt’s history in Marceline, Missouri.
• Vacation Planner
• News In The Queue
• Then & Now: The Orange Bird
• Versus: Toy Story Lands Around the World
• Photo Finds
• Table Service: Wine Bar George at Disney Springs
• Resort Report: Universal’s Aventura Hotel
• Spot the Difference
• Mystery Photo
• Out of the Loop
• The Rumor Queue
• Click Here to order a subscription along with a copy of the Fall issue.
• Click Here to order the print version without a subscription.
• The current issue and all back issues are also available in our iPhone and iPad app. Click Here to download the free app.
• To purchase the Nook version of the magazine, either search for it on your Nook app or device, or Click Here to purchase it through Barnes & Noble’s website. You can also read the issue on your desktop or laptop computer through the Nook app for Mac or PC. The Nook app is also available for Android devices.
• To purchase the Kindle version of the magazine, either search for it on your Kindle app or device, or Click Here to purchase it through the Amazon website. The Kindle app is also available for Android devices.
Print subscribers should receive their copy before Oct. 16, 2018 (Nov. 1 for international subscribers).