Family Kitchen dining and entertainment venue has opened on International Drive
Family Kitchen restaurant, a product of Main Event, brings hand-crafted, playful culinary creations to the heart of Orlando, Florida’s tourism center of I-Drive.
Nearly 50 items are on offer and some of the most original selections include:
• The Triple Lava Burger (three hand-smashed patties, American cheese, cheese sauce, and caramelized onions)
• The PBB&J Burger (two-hand-smashed patties, peanut butter, blueberry jam, American cheese, and crispy bacon)
• The Crispy Chicken Sandwich (hand-breaded chicken brined in buttermilk for 24-hours)
• The Mega Pan Pepperoni Pizza (five cheeses, giant pepperoni, tomato sauce, and garlic butter on a house-made crust)
• The Mini Mason Jar Cheesecakes (choose from Oreo, Caramel Apple, and Chocolate Hazelnut) for a sweet finale.
“Family Kitchen was developed with extra care, attention to detail, and a focus on premium quality ingredients,” said Chef Wiley Bates III, director of culinary innovation at Main Event Entertainment. “We’re excited for our guests to experience our new menu offerings, which have been seasoned with salt, pepper, and love, and added playfulness that customers experience throughout the rest of the Main Event center.”
Guests can also choose from mix-and-match Family Feasts such as “The Classic” or “The Crowd Pleaser,” each of which serve up to five people.
Healthy alternatives include plant-based burger patties and BLT sandwiches, and the No-Bun Burger Bowl created with carb-conscious diners in mind.
“The Family Kitchen was largely inspired by Main Event’s brand promise to be a place for families to bond,” said Ashley Zickefoose, chief marketing officer. “From shareable favorites with our Family Feasts to offering something tasty and memorable for everyone in the family, our new restaurant further showcases that Main Event is not only the premiere place to have fun, but also a top-notch place to dine with families and friends.”
Main Event Entertainment. is owned and operated by Dave & Buster’s., which specializes in “eat-and-play” dining and gaming, including laser tag, bowling, arcade games, and virtual reality.
Main Event is located inside Point Orlando. For more information visit MainEvent.com.