Fun Spot America is gearing up for its second annual HUGE Halloween Celebration with a Fright Bites menu, Fall Foto Spots, a Trick-or-Treat Trail, and hundreds of pumpkins.
Spooky music and colorful pumpkin patches greet visitors at Fun Spot America’s three locations, in Orlando (with its new Johnny Rockets restaurant), Kissimmee, and Atlanta, setting the tone for sights, sounds, smells, and tastes of autumn.
Kids ages 12 and under are invited to take part in the Trick or Treat Trail in each park, discovering Candy Spots along the way. Bring along your own reusable bag and let Fun Spot America’s treat teams fill them with Halloween surprises.
Trick-or-treating takes place on Saturdays and — for the first time in the parks’ history — also on Sundays. The experience runs from 4-6 p.m., and all guests are encouraged to dress up in their Halloween costumes, taking note that costume masks may not be worn. Each treat station can be visited once.
Fall-inspired Foto Spots are also sprinkled around the parks for guests to capture seasonal snaps and those all-important selfies to share on social media.
When hunger takes over, visitors can sink their teeth into the Fright Bites Menu options, including new treats and past classics.
This year’s savory selection includes:
- Voodoo Chicken: The parks’ classic boneless fried chicken wings tossed in a sweet and spicy Thai Chili Sauce
- Zombie Tacos: Two soft shell tacos will with a choice of meat and toppings
- Dead Leg Bone: HUGE smoked turkey leg topped with a bloody BBQ sauce
Those with a sweet tooth can try:
- Spiderweb Funnel Cake: Classic funnel cake topped with powdered sugar and a chocolate sauce web spun by a chocolate spider
- Witch’s Spell Sundae: Vanilla, chocolate, or swirl soft serve topped with sweet cotton candy
- Spooky Sundaes: Vanilla, chocolate, or swirl soft-serve ice cream with your choice of 3 toppings
- Fire & Ice: Vanilla soft serve sprinkled with a dusting of Hot Cheetos
- Halloween Candy Apples: Caramel apples rolled in Halloween candy
Visitors ages 21 and up can imbibe in two Spooky Spirits. Choose the Zombie, made with white rum, triple orange liqueur, passionfruit juice, orange juice, and grenadine; or go for a Witch’s Brew of vodka, melon liqueur, orange juice, and sweet and sour mix.
The Atlanta Fun Spot America park is open on weekends only, from 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. and the Orlando and Kissimmee parks will be open for fall fun until midnight.
For more information on Fun Spot America Halloween, visit Fun-Spot.com.