Gatorland is adding extra value to their annual passes for guests ahead of their future, yet-to-be-determined, reopening — extra months to enjoy the park for free.
When guests purchase an annual pass online now and before the park reopens, their pass will be valid from the date the park reopens through the end of December 2021. If the park is able to reopen in May, for example, that’s an extra seven months for free.
Annual passes are $44.99 plus tax for adults ages 13 and up, and $29.99 plus tax for children ages 3-12.
Annual pass benefits for Gatorland include:
- 30 percent off General Admission for up to six (6) accompanying guests
- 50 percent toff Adventure Hour
- 20 percent off Meet-A-Gator Experience
- 20 percent off In-Park Photography Stations
- 20 percent off Gift Shop purchases (excluding sale items)
- 10 percent off food & Beverage at Pearl’s Good Eats and Snack Bar
- Buy One Get One Birdseed Stick at the Aviary
- Buy One Get One Animal Food Cone at the Petting Zoo
To learn more about Gatorland, visit Gatorland.com.