GCH Craftsman Bar & Grill, a brand-new dining experience, is coming soon to Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, opening in the resort’s pool area.
Once open, White Water Snacks will be known as GCH Craftsman Grill and will continue to serve its current menu. The new lounge area near the pool will be called GCH Craftsman Bar, which will offer a totally new menu! Check out some of its highlights below:
- Shawarma Chicken Skewer – arugula-fennel salad with radishes, roasted tomatoes, pita bread, lemon wedges, and tzatziki dip
- Garlic-Soy-glazed Chicken Wings – cooked with fresno chile, togarashi spice, and furikake
- Black Angus Fat Iron Steak Salad – endive and spinach leaves, topped with sautéed shiitake mushrooms, crumbled eggs, feta snow, black angus steak, and a Champagne vinaigrette
- Double-baked Beef Nachos – bacon lardons, black beans, scallions, jalapeño pepper, cilantro, queso fresco, guacamole, and crema
- Cali Sliders – American wagyu patty, oven-roasted tomato, vegetable relish, spiced hollandaise, swiss, artichoke aïoli, and pickled vegetables
- Maine Lobster Quesadilla – made with Monterey Jack and queso fresco
- Lemon-Sumac Salmon Salad
- Kimchee-marinated Ahi Tuna Lettuce Cup
- Avocado Toast (vegetarian)
- Black Truffle-charred Cauliflower Grilled Cheese Sandwich – charred cauliflower, cheese béchamel, black truffles, and pickled vegetables on sourdough bread (vegetarian)
The menu also includes artisanal pizzas, including Margherita Pizza, Forest Mushroom Pizza, Classic Pepperoni Pizza, and a Charcuterie Pizza – which comes topped with premium pepperoni, prosciutto, salami, Italian sausage, arugula, fire-roasted tomatoes, grana padano, and aged provolone.
Kids even get their own menu, which includes options like chicken skewers, salmon filet, parmesan-crusted grilled cheese, chicken tenders, hamburgers, and a PB & J sandwich with chocolate-hazelnut spread.
For dessert, try one of three delicious options:
- Root Beer Float
- Waffle-Churro Sundae – vanilla ice cream, chocolate and caramel sauces, chantilly cream, and chocolate pearls
- Salted Chocolate Chip Cookie Fingers – served with strawberry marmalade and hazelnut dipping sauces
GCH Craftsman Bar & Grill will open soon at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, so stay tuned for more updates. Both the bar and grill will be open to all guests. To learn more, visit Disneyland.com.