Gelateria Toscana is coming to Epcot’s Italy pavilion
There’s some sweet news coming out of Walt Disney World. A new gelato location — Gelateria Toscana — is opening this month in the Italy pavilion at Epcot.
The walk-up window will serve delicious sweet treats like gelati, sorbetti, gelati floats, and much more. Specialty non-alcoholic beverages along with cocktails, beer, and wine will also be available.
These are the Italian treats on the menu at Gelateria Toscana:
- Gelati in a waffle cone or cup – Chocolate, vanilla, pistachio, cookies ‘n cream, strawberry, tiramisu, or Stracciatella (Italian chocolate chip)
- Sorbetti in a waffle cone or cup – Lemon, raspberry, mixed berry, or mango
- Gelati Floats – Fior di Latte gelato with a choice of root beer or Coca-Cola
- Coppa del Nonno – Fior di Latte, chocolate, and cookies ‘n cream gelati with chocolate sauce, whipped cream, and amaretti cookies
- Coppa Amicizia – Fior di Latte, cookies ‘n cream, and strawberry gelati with whipped cream
- Coppa Delizia – Fior di Latte, strawberry, and cookies ‘n cream gelati with strawberry sauce and whipped cream
- “Affogato” Espresso Gelato – Fresh Italian espresso poured over Fior di Latte gelato with an amaretto cookie
- Cannoli al Cioccolato – Crisp pastry filled with sweet ricotta, chocolate, and candied orange
- Zeppole – Soft fried Ricotta cheese fritters dusted with powdered sugar
- Mocha Tiramisu – Mascarpone cream, espresso coffee, savoiardi biscuits, and chocolate
Great addition to the Italy pavilion
Can’t wait for this to open
Hope it is really soon!!