Lego Ninjago Days will return to Legoland Florida from 10 a.m.-6 p.m. on Saturdays and Sundays from April 30-May 22, 2022, with two new experiences and plenty of exclusive entertainment.
During four ninja-rific weekends – April 20-May 1, May 7-8, 14-15, and 21-22 – Legoland Florida lets kids “become a ninja” and master the elemental powers through meet-ups with Lego Ninjago characters, ninja-themed shows, and treats that let them fuel up like the warriors they are.
Lego Ninjago Days at Legoland Florida features two new experiences:
“Ceremony of the Elements” – Youngsters can collect special elemental power stickers through interactive experiences that lead up to the ultimate ninja test with Master Wu during this brand-new show.
As the day draws to a close, Funtown is the gathering place where kids can complete their ninja training during a celebration and ceremony with favorite Ninjago friends.
Lego Ninjago rooms at Legoland Florida Hotel – Immerse in newly-themed Ninjago rooms at the hotel, filled with artwork depicting Ninjago heroes Kai, Nya, and Master Wu. Rooms sleep up to five guests and can be booked on Legoland.com.
Lego Ninjago Days returning events:
- Strike a warrior pose alongside Nya, Lloyd, Zane, P.I.X.A.L., and Master Wu for the ultimate ninja selfies.
- “Elemental Masters” kicking, spinning, and tumbling show returns to the Lego City Stage.
- Young martial artists can try out their ninja movies at the School of Spinjitzu training academy.
- “Earth Beats” drumming show conjures up the rhythmic forces of nature.
- Brick building takes on a Ninjitsu spin as kids help create a giant cobra build, or take part in the Good vs Evil competition build.
All that warrioring works up a hearty appetite, and families can enjoy new treats and savory snacks themed to the event, including Mater Wu’s Spicy Korean BBQ Chicken Sandwich, P.I.X.A.L.’s Panna Cotta with Berries, and Ninja Star ice cream.
Lego Ninjago Days are included in park admission.