After a soft-opening back in December, Gideon’s Bakehouse at Disney Springs is gearing up for a grand opening on Saturday, Jan. 16.
To celebrate the occasion, Gideon’s is offering a slew of special, limited-time freebies, deals, and more:
- Free commemorative Limited Edition 11×14 art print of the Gideon’s Bakehouse Gargoyle, signed and numbered by artist Michael Reyes (limited to 1,000 pieces, available one per transaction)
- Free 4×5 Gideon’s Gargoyle sticker (one per transaction with each available Gargoyle print)
- Five Limited Edition cookies, for a total of 10 flavors on Saturday
- Santa’s White Christmas
- Coffee Cake Cookie (available beyond just the morning)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl
- Coffee Toffee Chocolate Chip
- The “6 Per Person” cookie limit will also be raised to 10 per person for the first (and possibly last) time
- Free Peanut Butter Buttercream Dip for the first 250 transactions
In addition, Gideon’s will release a new Gargoyle T-shirt; have cake slices available for Red Velvet, Key Lime Pie Cake, and Peanut Butter Banana Double Frosted Chocolate Cake; and will offer extended time for Hot Cookie Hour with homemade ice cream, from 7-9 p.m.
Guests are encouraged to be prepared to wait, as there will be an in-person sign-up for a virtual queue. You can find more details in the Facebook post below:
Will you be visiting Gideon’s Bakehouse for their official grand opening at Disney Springs? Were you able to try their cookies back in December during the soft opening? Let us know in the comments!