After launching earlier this year at Magic Kingdom, the Guest Experience Team will be making its way to Disney’s Hollywood Studios this month.
Starting April 14, the team will help guests at Disney’s Hollywood Studios with:
- Booking, modifying and recovering FastPasses
- Using the My Disney Experience app
- Deactivating and reactivating MagicBands
In addition, these cast members will also offer recommendations, help guests find attraction wait times, and give advice on how to best navigate Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Guests can easily identify them by their blue shirts with the Guest Experience Team logo featuring the park’s icon, the Tower of Terror. They can be found roaming the park, as well as in the following locations during regular park hours:
- Center Stage – Near the Movie Cameraman Statue
- Echo Lake – Near the entrance to Path of the Jedi
- Pixar Place – Near the entrance to Toy Story Land
- Sunset Boulevard – Near Tower of Terror’s FastPass kiosk
For more information on other guest support tools and offerings at Walt Disney World, visit DisneyWorld.com.