Now through mid-January 2019, a new Guest Experience Team will help assist guests in Magic Kingdom as part of a pilot program.
The new team will help guests make the most of their Disney vacation by helping with various needs, such as:
- Booking, modifying, and recovering FastPasses
- Learning to use the My Disney Experience app
- Reactivating and deactivating MagicBands
The Guest Experience Team will also offer recommendations on things to do, help guests view wait times for rides, and give tips on how to best navigate through Magic Kingdom.
Guests can easily identify these cast members by their blue shirts with the Guest Experience Team logo. These cast members will be roaming the park, as well as be stationed in the following areas until 11 p.m. daily:
- Main Street, U.S.A. – Castle Hub
- Tomorrowland – Near Stitch’s Great Escape
- Fantasyland – Along castle wall, near Enchanted Tales with Belle
- Frontierland – The porch at Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Café
- Adventureland – Near Jungle Skipper Canteen
For more information on guest services across Walt Disney World, visit DisneyWorld.com.