Hard Rock Hotels has announced the official launch of Reverb by Hard Rock, a new hotel concept designed to be “an energetic cultural hub for connection, creation, and inspiration among music fans, locals, and travelers alike.”
The first Reverb location is adjacent to Mercedes-Benz Stadium in downtown Atlanta with additional properties slated to open in the next two years in other major U.S. cities. All Reverb properties will have a modern, urban feel with amenities that allow guests to channel their creativity, including common spaces to encourage collaboration, specialty food and drink offerings, and smart rooms that enable guests to customize their room experience.
“Through our extensive research, we understand the modern traveler is hungry for opportunities to connect with new people and encounter a melting pot of cultures and experiences,” said Jim Allen, chairman of Hard Rock International. “To meet those aspirations, we crafted a unique hotel brand that is the ultimate sanctuary for the dynamic needs of today’s travelers, but also has a clear Hard Rock feel to it through music.”
With 195 rooms, 11 floors, unique workspaces, dynamic common areas, and unparalleled views of the Atlanta skyline and Mercedes-Benz Stadium from the RT60 Rooftop Bar, Reverb Downtown Atlanta is the perfect choice for travelers looking to see the city from the perspective of a local – or for locals to see their own city in a new way.
To encourage guests to explore, Reverb also introduces its City Guides, which are unique to each location and have been curated by local musicians who know their city best. Guests at Reverb Downtown Atlanta will be the first to experience Reverb’s proprietary City Guides featuring favorite locations of locals like seven-time Grammy Award-winning, RIAA diamond-certified musician Big Boi and five-time Grammy Award-winning singer, songwriter, producer, and Atlanta native CeeLo Green.
Each Reverb hotel features a mix of king, double queen, and Roadie Bunk Rooms, which all include fan-inspired artwork, workspaces, and oversized showers with premium bath products. The Roadie Bunk Room comes complete with three sets of queen bunk beds, two private baths, a karaoke machine, and oversized smart televisions.
Reverb Downtown Atlanta is a historic, first-of-its-kind hotel opening for the brand that will showcase many of the signature features guests can expect across all forthcoming Reverb properties, like ties to the local communities throughout each property that pay tribute to the music that makes each city unique.
“Our guiding principle when ideating around Reverb was fostering social connections and providing a multitude of spaces for our diverse range of guests to express themselves and their passions for creativity and exploration,” Allen said.
Key features at each Reverb by Hard Rock include:
- City Guides to help travelers get an authentic taste of the local scene. Hard Rock went directly to city experts to curate drink, dining, and entertainment guides, which guests can access through in-room Amazon Alexa features. As Reverb properties continue to launch, Hard Rock will work with local artists to curate additional City Guides.
- Public Spaces that encourage conversation, collaboration, and creativity include open floorplan lobbies where locals and guests can come together to relax, grab a cocktail, or watch an acoustic performance. Plus, Constant Grind Coffee & Bar is a café by day and a bar serving a curated selection of wines, local craft beers, and spirits by night.
- Reverb Radio, Hard Rock’s take on the classic boardroom designed to resemble a radio station, is available for meetings, recording podcasts, or a home to a satellite radio station. Plus, Sound Booths are soundproof rooms equipped with a Fender guitar for personal jam sessions or a quiet space for private calls.
- Body Rock Fitness Center, complete with state-of-the-art Technogym equipment, resistance bands, and free weights.
- Innovative technology including an Alexa customized to access the City Guides, mood lighting, playlists, entertainment options, and smart room controls that allow guests to ask for fresh towels, hotel information, and see what is happening in the city.
- Sustainability efforts like Dasani PureFill dispensers will allow guests to access purified water and mix and match preferred water flavorings. Guests will also be given a complimentary biodegradable water bottle that can be filled at any Dasani PureFill stations throughout the property. This first-of-its-kind-offering is exclusive to Reverb.
- Hard Rock’s Safe + Sound program ensures properties meet the highest safety and sanitation standards, including state-of-the-art, non-intrusive thermal temperature screening before entering, social distancing measures, and protective mask requirements.
Click here to learn more about Reverb by Hard Rock.