Icebar celebrated its grand opening at The Linq Promenade in Las Vegas this past week on Wednesday, Dec. 11.
Icebar offers a unique frozen experience with chilly cocktails familiar to fans of Minus5 Ice Experience. Guests can also enjoy the bar’s new, immersive features like dynamic projection mapping.
The bar encompasses 1,200 square feet, kept at 23 degrees Fahrenheit and made from nearly 100 tons of ice shipped to Las Vegas from Canada and Minnesota. Twelve professional ice carvers worked around-the-clock to construct the bar out of 650 blocks of ice, creating sculptures to fill the space, as well as a 10-foot-by-10-foot operational bar.
Highlights of Icebar’s offerings include:
- Vegas Golden Knights zone with an interactive experience where guests can hit pucks into nets
- A nod to Caesars Palace’s history with a true-to-life statue of Evel Knievel and a television running a loop of his ramp-to-ramp motorcycle jump over the fountains in 1967
- Additional Roman elements like columns, Roman soliders’ heads and shields
- Marquees of Caesars Entertainment’s resort logos in ice
- A library and a “working fireplace” with a window showing snow falling “outside”
- 12-foot ice angel wings for an Insta-worthy photo moment
- A North Pole fireside scene for the holidays
Icebar offers a chill vibe for guests of all ages, and those age 21 and older can enjoy signature frosty cocktails served in glasses made entirely of ice. For the general public, the bar will be open daily from 11 a.m. – 1 a.m.
To learn more, visit Minus5Experience.com/Icebar.