Inside Look returns to SeaWorld Orlando this weekend, the first of three Inside Look events that the park will hold this year.
Running on Fridays-Sundays through Jan. 26, this event will allow families to dive deeper into the world of dolphins, sea lions, manatees and more. Guests can meet and interact with SeaWorld’s veterinarians and animal experts as they share an intimate look at the day-to-day care that animals receive — as well as get exclusive access to areas of the park never before visited by guests.
SeaWorld will be offering tours throughout the event at the following areas:
- SeaWorld Rescue Center
- Bee Rescue Conservation Program
- Dolphin Theater
- Dive Operations at Manatee Underwater Viewing
- Manta Aquarium
- Sea Lion & Otter Primary Housing
The park will also be hosting the following presentations and appearances at the Nautilus Theater:
- Wildlife Rescue and Research Presentation: Jan. 11 and 18
- Jack Hanna – Animal Presentation: Jan. 25-26 at 1 p.m. and 3 p.m.
Inside Look will return on weekends from May 9-17 and Nov. 7-15.
To learn more, visit SeaWorld.com/Orlando/Inside-Look.