Throughout the month of September, the real-life heroes that keep the community safe can receive free, single-day admission to Legoland Florida Resort.
In addition to this ticket offer, eligible personnel can purchase general admission park tickets for up to four of their guests at 50 percent off.
This offer is available to both active and retired law enforcement, fire-and-rescue and EMT/EMS personnel who work in the U.S. Eligible positions for this offer include:
- Highway patrol officers
- Corrections officers
- Municipal and county police and sheriff’s officers
- State and federal law enforcement officers
- Emergency medical services employees (EMT/EMS)
- Fish and wildlife field officers
- U.S. Forest Service rangers
- National Park Service officers
- Homeland Security and TSA agents
- Environmental protection officers
Those eligible can also purchase an upgrade admission to Legoland Water Park for just $22.50 plus tax.
To receive the complimentary and discounted tickets, eligible personnel must visit the ticket windows on the day of their visit to Legoland Florida Resort and present their employee ID or professional organization membership card. This offer is now available online or over the phone and is valid through Sept. 30.
To learn more about Legoland Florida Resort, visit Legoland.com/Florida.