The Halloween party that’s #BuiltForKids makes its return this October to Legoland Florida Resort for seven days. Packed with plenty of spooky activities, Brick or Treat is sure to delight the whole family, starting Oct. 14.
The 6th annual Brick or Treat event will include special Halloween-themed fireworks for each event date except for Oct. 31, as well as trick-or-treating in the park, exclusive meet-and-greets, hands-on LEGO building activities and haunting photo opportunities.
Some of the new offerings for Brick or Treat will include:
- Legoland Model Citizens roaming the park looking for guests in creative costumes, with awards given on the spot to the best costumes
- A trio of large LEGO jack-o’-lanterns will come alive for a performance of spooky songs
- Friends and family can gather for a photo opportunity inside a giant LEGO Halloween globe
- A vampyre magician will perform magic in LEGO Kingdoms
- Mysterious grave diggers will dance to haunted drums in an all-new show at the Wells Fargo Fun Town Theater
- Master Model Builders will give kids LEGO building tricks during a special spider activity in Fun Town, and display their creepy crawlies in a tangled web beside a LEGO spider
Classic Brick or Treat fun returning to the event includes:
- Exclusive meet-and-greets with LEGO Halloween characters the Mummy, the Witch, Lord Vampyre, the Mad Scientist and Frankenstein
- Trick-or-treating for kids 12 and under through the Brick or Treat Trail
- A vampire-themed overlay of the LEGO Kingdoms area
- Photo opportunities with the world’s largest LEGO pumpkin and a 13-foot Vampyre Hearse
- A scavenger hunt in Miniland USA for the chance to win a LEGO prize pack
- Ghoulish treats, like “Worms in Dirt” and a pumpkin spice version of Granny’s Apple Fries
Each Brick or Treat date, except for Oct. 31, will end with a new show featuring the “Tales of Pirates’ Cove,” as well as the Halloween fireworks spectacular above Lake Eloise.
The dates for Brick or Treat at Legoland Florida Resort are Oct. 14-15, 21-22, 28-29 and Oct. 31. Parties for each date will run from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., and from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Oct. 31. Access to the event is included with regular park admission.
For more information on Brick or Treat at Legoland Florida Resort, visit Legoland.com/florida.