Legoland Florida Resort has discovered the secret to unleashing your inner Ninja, with Lego Ninjago Days as part of the park’s 10th birthday celebration. Join ninja-themed activities and meet Ninjago characters each Saturday and Sunday from June 5-20.
Legoland Florida is turning 10, and to commemorate such a major milestone, the park is letting their Ninjago ninjas loose, with two exciting new experiences, six returning favorites, and tantalizing tastes that keep kids fueled up for “battle.”
Two new ways to practice warrior skills are:
- Ninjago Legacy Quest: Young karate students can hone their skills with this augmented reality (AR) experience, unlocking and reuniting the six missing Golden Amulet fragments needed to protect the Spinjitzu legacy. Work alongside Kai, Cole, Zane, Jay, Lloyd, and Nya as they share their elemental powers of water, ice, fire, lightning, earth, and energy. A mini-AR video of the adventure will be kids’ well-earned reward when the quest is completed.
- School of Spinjitzu: Also new for 2021 is the Ninja Training Academy, the perfect place to show off those martial arts moves, with feats of balance, kicking, chopping, and spinning, with real-life ninjas leading the lessons.
Favorite events from past years will also return, including:
- Elemental Masters demonstrates advanced martial arts abilities during shows that take place on the Lego City Stage.
- Earth Beats music and drumming show inspired by the rhythmic forces of nature.
- Brick building competitions pitting the forces of Good and Evil against each other, and the chance to help complete a giant Lego brick Garmadon build.
Ninjago characters Nya, Lloyd, Zane, P.I.X.A.L., and Master Wu will be on hand to strike poses with youngsters for socially distanced photos, and the whole family can join Master Wu’s Expedition, an epic scavenger hunt throughout Fun Town, testing their ninja knowledge toward a special reward at the end of the hunt.
Keep fighting-fit with a fuel-up at Ninja Kitchen food truck, serving protein-packed Lloyd’s Energy Boosting Pork Belly Yakisoba and scrumptious Samurai “S’Mores” bao buns.
Other themed treats around the park include Nya’s Ultimate Candy Sushi, Kai’s Ponzu Cremini Burger, and Master Wu’s Wonton Chip Nachos.
Lego Ninjago Days run on Saturdays and Sundays, June 5-20, from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. The event is free with park admission and with select Annual Passes.
For more information on Legoland Florida’s year-long birthday celebration, visit Legoland.com/Florida.