Legoland Florida is bringing back its kid-friendly Halloween celebration, Brick-or-Treat. The event takes place each Saturday in October from 9:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Sundays from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• World’s Largest Lego Jack-O-Lantern: Families can check out the world’s largest Lego Jack-O-Lantern made of 26,500 Lego bricks.
• Lego Halloween-Themed Build: Build your own Halloween-themed Lego Model at the activity station in the Wells Fargo Fun Town 4D Theatre Plaza.
• Spooky Scavenger Hunt: The whole family can enjoy searching for spooky Lego creatures found in the over 30 million Lego bricks that make up Miniland USA.
• Brick-or-Treat Trail: Trick-or-Treat along the Brick-or-Treat trail near the Pirates South Stadium for goodies, tasty treats and other fun surprises
• Dance Party: Join this spooky Dance Party in the Haunted Miniland USA with a live DJ and dance games.
• Kids Costume Contest: Show off your costumes at the Kids Costume Contest in the Fun Town 4D Theatre Plaza to win prizes like Lego products and tickets to Legoland Florida. Children may enter one of 3 age categories: 0-3 years, 4-8 years and 9-12 years.
The event is included with normal park admission.