Now that the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine has been approved for children ages 5-11 by the FDA and CDC, families across the country have probably thought about where they’ll take their first “Vaxication” — and Legoland New York is here to help!
Legoland New York has announced a brand-new offering titled Sleepover Series, in which guests can choose from four different Lego-themed sleepover stays, complete with a customized itinerary and free breakfast and dinner daily.
A Sleepover Series stay includes:
- Your choice of a Lego-themed room
- Free breakfast and dinner daily
- Separate sleeping area for kids in every room
- Special welcome gift for the kids
- Lego character meet & greets
- Lego builds and games
- Story time and dance parties
- Arts & crafts
- And more!
These stays are available for Friday and Saturday nights starting Dec. 3 and running through March 27; however, Christmas weekend from Dec. 24-26 is excluded.
The Sleepover Series is also included in this year’s Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale from Legoland New York, which includes:
- Get a single-day park ticket (open-date admission) for $59.99 each (regularly $89.99 each)
- Save 10% on Legoland New York’s new Sleepover Series
For more information, visit Legoland.com/New-York.