Legoland Water Park is kicking off its longest season ever with the park’s biggest number of operating dates since opening in 2012 at Legoland Florida Resort.
Legoland Water Park will be open select dates March 10 through Oct. 28, with daily operation in April, May, June, July and August. For complete operating dates and hours, visit Legoland.com/parkhours.
New for 2018, guests will enjoy cantina-style tacos at a brand-new dining facility, Beach Street Tacos, located exclusively inside Legoland Water Park. Beach Street Tacos’ menu will serve made-to-order beef, chicken and fish tacos, adding to the water park’s current lineup of fresh burgers, hot dogs, chicken tenders, salads and ice cream treats.
Whether you’re racing down a pair of enclosed slides on Twin Chasers or building a floating Lego creation in Build-A-Raft River, Legoland Water Park offers a variety of attractions and amenities for every brick fan, including:
• A water play area with shorter slides and interactive, giant Duplo animals geared towards children 6 and younger.
• A hands-on Lego attraction, Build-A-Boat, where up to four guests at a time can customize their own miniature watercraft and race them down rushing rivers to see who wins.
• A giant water play structure complete with winding slides, water spouts and topped by a 300-gallon bucket that dumps water on guests below every few minutes.
• A Lego-themed wave pool where the waves are just big enough for all ages to enjoy.
• Private cabanas available for rent that include a storage locker, mini-fridge and hassle-free dining assistance from an at-your-service host.
Admission to Legoland Water Park is $22.50 plus tax in addition to the cost of a same-day Legoland Florida ticket for adults, children 3-12 or seniors 60 and older, not including parking. Separate, water park-only admission is not available. Legoland Water Park is included with most Legoland annual passes.