The BrickUniverse Lego fan convention in Louisville, Ky. will return for a fourth time in 2020 at the Kentucky International Convention Center on Feb. 1-2.
After a sold-out convention in 2019, this year’s event will be held in a larger exhibit hall. Lego fans of all ages and skill levels can take part in builds, see incredible Lego displays, enjoy creative experiences, a challenge zone, meet-and-greets with Lego celebrities, and one-of-a-kind activities.
BrickUniverse offerings include:
- Meet-and-greets with internationally renowned professional Lego artists
- A Lego Friends Building Area with thousands of Lego Friends bricks to build with
- Larger Lego Duplo bricks for younger guests to build with
- Lego retail offerings, where guests can purchase unique Lego merchandise you can’t find anywhere else
- A Star Wars Zone where guests can build spaceships and more with thousands of Lego Star Wars-themed bricks
- A Challenge Zone where attendees can put their skills to the test against other attendees
- A Building Zone, with thousands of bricks laid out for guests to build with
“We are so excited to be returning to Lousiville, Ky. for our fourth year,” said Greyson Beights, who started BrickUniverse in 2015 when he was 14 years old. “BrickUniverse is an event that families can expect to come to year in and year out. In the past, we have inspired thousands of local families to build and create – and we look forward to continuing that in 2020.”
Tickets are available now, priced at $15 for both days. You can purchase yours now at BrickUniverse.com/Louisville.