Make Disney Parks churro bites at home with this recipe
If you’ve got a craving for a Disney Parks snack, why not try this recipe for delicious Disney churro bites?
This recipe serves four people and makes for the perfect snack for those missing a taste of the parks.
Disney Parks Churro Bites
Serves four people, or one if you’re not in the mood to share!
- 1 cup of water
- 8 tablespoons of butter
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 3/4 teaspoon of ground cinnamon, divided
- 1 1/4 cups of all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups of vegetable or canola oil
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- Combine water, butter, salt, and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon in 1 1/2-quart saucepan over medium heat. Bring pot to a rolling boil.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Add flour and stir vigorously until mix forms a ball. Remove from heat and let rest for 5-7 minutes.
- Add eggs, one at a time, and stir until combined. Set aside.
- Heat oil in medium skillet or 1-quart saucepan over medium-high heat or until temperature reaches 350 degrees.
- Spoon dough into piping bag fitted with large star tip. Pipe 1-inch strip of dough over saucepan, cut with knife, and drop into hot oil. Repeat until churro bites fill saucepan with room to fry.
- Fry churro bites until golden brown. Remove with slotted spoon or mesh spider strainer.
- Drain churro bites on paper towel.
- Mix sugar and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon in medium bowl. Toss in churro bites until coated.
- Place on serving plate and serve with your favorite dipping sauce!
We want to see your creations if you decide to give this recipe a try! Be sure to share photos with us on Twitter at @Attractions.