Margaritaville at Sea is launching a “Summer Sail-A-Bration” to announce the multimillion-dollar upgrades and additions to the Margaritaville at Sea Paradise, including reimagined dining, two brand new stage shows, and more onshore adventures in the Bahamas.
When Margaritaville at Sea Paradise sets sail on June 2, 2023, passengers will discover several all-new additions, as well as enhancements to staterooms, popular features, and amenities.
“We’ve been listening to our friends and fans and have invested in the kinds of new offerings passengers said will best enhance their sailing experience,” said Margaritaville at Sea President and CEO Kevin Sheehan, Jr. “The venues we’ve added and enhancements we’ve made are going to take our experience to the next level and will surprise and delight new guests and returning cruisers alike.”
All-new entertainment and dining options aboard Margaritaville at Sea Paradise include:
- Paradise Pickleball at Sea – The popular paddle sport is hitting the high seas with the addition of a regulation pickleball court and outdoor lounge space on the ship’s forward deck.
- Keys on the Water Dueling Piano Bar – A new high-energy venue featuring two talented piano players, lively nightly entertainment, and unique craft cocktails.
- Stars on the Water Production Shows – Two new theater shows will provide unique and immersive onboard entertainment: Caribbean Heat, a musical trip around the Caribbean with energetic music, dance, and acrobatics, and Radio Margaritaville: LIVE! At Sea featuring live bands, amazing artists, collaborations, and musical storytelling.
- Cheeseburger in Paradise Burger Bar – The new, no-extra-charge addition at 5 o’Clock Somewhere Bar & Grill allows diners to build their own fresh all-beef burger creations while enjoying ocean views and signature cocktails.
Other upgrades, additions, and enhancements include:
- Fins Up! Fitness Center – The reimagined onboard fitness center will feature the newest and most-advanced connected fitness experiences, including Touch Smart Fitness Mirrors for an immersive yoga experience at sea, plus new connected bikes, rowing equipment, and more. Suite Cabins will also have connected mirror equipment for a premium, in-cabin fitness experience.
- Fin City Arcade – A new high-level arcade experience with the latest video games.
- Updated Cabins – The ship’s 658 staterooms will all be refreshed and updated.
- Hemisphere Nightclub – A refreshed nightclub experience on the ship’s highest deck featuring an all-new cocktail menu, bottle service, and a live DJ.
- Fins Dining – The ship’s main dining room will offer a revamped and expanded menu featuring new island-inspired signature dishes, a new selection of cocktails and wines, and scratch-made desserts, including Margaritaville at Sea’s original Key Lime Sponge Cake.
- Jolly Mon Kid’s Club (ages 3-6) and Parakeets Kid’s Club (ages 7-12) – The two completely refreshed Kid’s Clubs allow parents to relax while qualified youth counselors entertain kids with games, arts and crafts, shows, tours, and more.
New Onshore Excursions
In addition to all the new onboard experiences, Margaritaville at Sea is also expanding onshore excursions in Grand Bahama, with the addition of an Ultimate Party Boat and Snorkeling Experience and Grand Bahama Cycling Adventure to the current line-up of pig swimming, dolphin encounters, and all-inclusive resort day passes.
The ship has also partnered with the Pelican Bay Resort, offering guests a third Cruise & Stay option to extend their travels by combining the cruise with a stay on Grand Bahama Island.
Margaritaville at Sea “Summer Sail-A-Bration” Offer
As part of the “Summer Sail-A-Bration,”Margaritaville at Sea is launching a Buy-One-Get-One (BOGO) special for its popular 3-day/2-night cruises from Palm Beach, Fla, to Freeport, Grand Bahama Island, for as little as $169 per guest (plus taxes and fees), with a second guest sailing for in a double-occupancy cabin.
The BOGO special is available for purchase through May 31, 2023, and is valid for sailings through Dec. 31, 2023. The special BOGO offer can be booked online or by calling (800) 814-7100.