The villains will take over starting on Dec. 1, 2021, as Pete Woods, Todd Nauck, Leinil Francis Yu, and several other top Marvel artists deliver new Villains’ Reign variant covers featuring villainous versions of Marvel heroes.
Spinning off their Eisner-nominated run on Daredevil, Chip Zdarsky and Marco Checchetto’s Devil’s Reign will launch in December with Kingpin’s scheme to take down every hero ranging from the Fantastic Four to the X-Men.
In anticipation of this upcoming crossover event, some of Marvel’s top artists have delivered new artwork for a series of Villains’ Reign variant covers that will transform favorite Marvel heroes into some of the foes that will take charge in the upcoming event.
The first eight covers have already been revealed, but stay tuned for more Villains’ Reign variant covers in the weeks ahead.
On Sale Dec. 1, 2021:
- Hulk #2 Villains’ Reign Variant Cover by Pete Woods
- Thing #2 Villains’ Reign Variant Cover by Dan Panosian
On Sale Dec. 8, 2021:
- Black Panther #2 Villains’ Reign Variant Cover by Kael Ngu
On Sale Dec. 15, 2021:
- Amazing Spider-Man #82 Villains’ Reign Variant Cover by Joshua “Sway” Swaby
- Avengers #51 Villains’ Reign Variant Cover by Pete Woods
On Sale Dec. 22, 2021:
- Captain America/Iron Man #2 Villains’ Reign Variant Cover by Leinil Francis Yu
- Death of Doctor Strange #4 Villains’ Reign Variant Cover by Annie Wu