Celebrate the season with Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at Walt Disney World
Ring in the holiday season with joyful music, a glittering Cinderella Castle, characters in their festive best, and Magic Kingdom all decked out for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party.
The special holiday parties will feature live entertainment, fireworks, a festive parade and more. The evening will get even more merry and bright with complimentary hot chocolate and treats, as well as magical snowfall on Main Street, U.S.A.
Some of the entertainment at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party includes:
- A Frozen Holiday Wish: Anna, Elsa, Olaf and Kristoff have come to visit Magic Kingdom Park to help light Cinderella Castle with Elsa’s ice powers. The spectacle will be broadcast live on Nov. 9 on Disney Parks Blog for all of those who wish to be a part of the first guests to see Queen Elsa’s magic be the start of the holiday season in Magic Kingdom.
- Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration: Mickey and his friends invite guests over for a Christmas party packed with music, dancing and fun on the Cinderella Castle Forecourt Stage. The stage show features medleys of holiday songs both old and new, as well as special effects, projections and Disney characters – including Woody and Jessie from “Toy Story,” Peter Pan and Snow White.
- Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade: Watch as Santa Claus, gingerbread men, reindeer, elves join Mickey and friends as they take a sleigh ride down the middle of Main Street, U.S.A.
- Club Tinsel: Located inside Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café in Tomorrowland, this club is the coolest place to get totally tinsel with a DJ and some North Pole friends for a fun dance party.
- “A Totally Tomorrowland Christmas”: Mike Wazowski, Buzz Lightyear and Stitch join show host Haley Comet for an out-of-this-world musical revue on the Rockettower Plaza Stage. This show features modern twists on classic holiday tunes and dance numbers.
- Santa Claus is coming to town!: When Santa isn’t appearing in “Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade,” he can be found on the Town Square Courtyard near City Hall on Main Street, U.S.A., where guests can visit him and reveal their Christmas wishes.
- Holiday Wishes Fireworks – Celebrate the Spirit of the Season: This holiday nighttime spectacular will light up the sky above Cinderella Castle during each party with breathtaking fireworks and music.
This seasonal celebration will begin at 7 p.m., after regular park hours on these select dates:
- Nov. 9-10, 12, 14, 16-17, 26 and 28
- Dec. 1, 3, 5, 7-8, 10, 12, 14-15, 17, 19, and 21-22
For more information on Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, and to purchase tickets, visit disneyworld.com/christmasparty.
Check out our videos of Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade and Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration below: