Halloween is here at the Magic Kingdom, and with it comes Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party. This spooktacular annual event is filled with trick-or-treating, a frightfully fun parade, captivating fireworks, and a wicked Villains Spelltacular.
Running now through Nov. 1, families can join in on this after-hours ticketed event that is family-friendly with plenty of fun for all ages. Kids and adults can dress up, and costume guidelines for the parties can be found here.
Guests can enjoy all-night trick-or-treating with handouts of sweet treats and snacks, but also be able to enjoy most of Magic Kingdom’s attractions.
Other ghoulish good times at the parties include:
- Hocus Pocus Villain Spellctacular – The Sanderson Sisters are back! The trio from Disney’s live-action cult classic, “Hocus Pocus” return to wreak havoc on the Magic Kingdom with a few of their villainous friends at the Castle Forecourt Stage.
- Mickey’s “Boo-to-You” Halloween Parade – This staple is led by the Headless Horseman, followed by a parade of Disney characters dressed in their spookiest on ghostly floats.
- Happy HalloWishes – The classic fireworks display is back to light up the night high above Cinderella Castle. Celebrating all things Halloween and Disney Villains, guest are encouraged to sing along as creepy crawlies and colors climb over the castle.
- Cadaver Dans Barbershop Quartet – A perfect mix of barbershop vocals with deadpan humor in this Dapper Dans-style performance in Frontierland.
Admission for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary starts at $74 per person ages 10 and older, and $69 for ages 3-9. The park remains open during the event to those who purchased tickets from 7 p.m. until midnight.
Remaining dates for the Halloween party include:
- Aug. 29
- Sept. 1, 7, 10, 12, 15, 17, 19, 22, 24, 26 and 29
- Oct. 1, 3, 5-6, 9-10, 12-13, 15, 17, 19-20, 22, 24, 26-27, 29 and 31
- Nov. 1
For more information on Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, and to purchase tickets, visit DisneyWorld.com/Halloween. Check out our video of special guests from The Haunted Mansion interacting with guests during the party below: