Disney’s Mobile Order service is rolling out to seven new locations at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels.
Guests can now use this convenient service to save time and skip the line at:
- Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
- World Premiere Food Court at Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
- End Zone Food Court at Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- Intermission Food Court at Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
- Everything POP Shopping & Dining at Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- The Mara at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Contempo Café at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
These locations are joining over 20 other quick-service locations throughout all four parks at the Disney Springs area to offer Mobile Order. This service will expand to additional Disney Resort hotel locations soon.
The Mobile Order service allows guests to order, pay for and pick up their food and snacks directly from the pick-up counter, saving them time during their Disney vacation. To check out the full list of participating locations, just tap “order food” in the My Disney Experience app. If you have a Disney Dining Plan, you can now redeem your meals and snacks through the service.
To learn more about Mobile Order, visit DisneyWorld.com.