Morimoto Asia at Disney Springs is honoring Asian American Pacific Islander Heritage Month on May 25, 2021, at 7 p.m. with the Suntory Morimoto Luau, a traditional Hawaiian-inspired feast accompanied by live entertainment.
The immersive dining experience will evoke the spirit of Asian American Pacific Islander culture with a lei greeting, hula dancers, and gourmet food stations, including sushi and poke bars, a whole roasted pig, hot items like the Kahuku Food Truck’s Famous Garlic Shrimp, desserts, and specialty craft cocktails.
The luau is the culmination of a month of special menu items and cocktails that includes a Japanese old-fashioned made with Suntory Asian Whiskey. Offering the most extensive collection of Japanese Whiskey in the Southeast, Morimoto will also have Suntory Asian Whiskey available for purchase.
Morimoto Asia Suntory Luau Menu
- Traditional Ahi Poke – limu, Hawaiian salt, inamona, chili
- Korean Style Tako (Octopus) – poke, kimchi, gochujang
- Lomi Lomi Salmon – tomato, cucumber, onion, shiso
- Kanikama (krab) – cucumber salad, yuzu, tobiko, QP mayo
- Local Mac Salad “Rainbow’s”
- Chinatown chilled Ginger Chicken
- Okazuya Namasu – cucumber, carrot, wakame
- Spicy Tuna Roll
- Spicy Salmon Roll
- Yellowtail Roll
- California Roll
- Shrimp Tempura Roll
- Vegetable Roll
- Kahuku Food Truck’s Famous Garlic Shrimp
- Aloha Shoyu Chicken – slow-braised chicken
- Peking Duck Long Rice, Morimoto style
- Steamed Snapper – ginger, scallion, shoyu, Chinese parsley
- Morimoto baby ribs with hoisin chili
- Portuguese Sausage Fried Rice
- Morimoto Fried Rice
- SPAM musubi
- Kalua pig
- Roasted whole pig
- Kalua pig and cabbage
- Yuzu chutney, hoisin BBQ
- Asian Guacamole with crunchy pork rinds
- Haupia Squares – pineapple, mango, passionfruit, lychee, butter mochi
This event is open to all ages, and the price is $125 per person (includes tax and gratuity). Seats will be assigned for this event, but guests can call to request special seating on the patio or arrange to sit with another party after purchasing a ticket.
Click here for more information and to purchase tickets.