Enjoy Neopolitan-style pizza at the new Napolini Pizzeria, now open in the Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort.
Napolini offers create-your-own pizzas, sandwiches, salads, Italian bottled sodas, and Italian desserts, all served in a relaxed atmosphere.
Build Your Own Pizza
Guests can choose from various types of pizza toppings, including Italian sausage, Parma ham, roasted chciken, pepperoni, smoked provolone, broccolini, arugula, black and green olives, artichokes, roasted red peppers, and pineapple.
Napolini Signature Pizzas
If you find yourself overwhelmed with all these choices, let Napolini do the work and choose one of their six signature pies:
- California: chicken, BBQ sauce, red onions, cilantro, mozzarella, smoked gouda
- Capri: shrimp, mozzarella, fontina, lemon pesto sauce
- Amalfi: D.O.C. mozzarella buffalo, tomato san marzano, basil, black olives
- Roman: tomato, mozzarella, porchetta, onions, cherry peppers
- Vesuvio: mozzarella, tomato, Calabrian chili pepper, green olives, anchovies
- Brinner: fontina, mozzarella, potato, bacon, egg
No matter what you choose, you can watch the pizza maker kneads fresh dough and places your pie in wood-burning ovens.
Napolini’s sister restaurant, Naples Ristorante e Bar, is open upstairs for guests, with the final phase of its renovations and new menu to be unveiled soon.
These new developments are part of the overall transformation of the Downtown Disney District.
To learn more about other Downtown Disney offerings, including Napolini Pizzeria, visit Disneyland.com.