CJ 4DPlex and Regal have announced a new round of openings of 4DX and ScreenX theaters that have opened across the country over the past five months.
With these new openings, the current number of Regal 4DX and ScreenX theaters in the U.S. now sits at 25 4DX and 29 ScreenX locations.
“It has been an incredible year for 4DX and ScreenX as we have grown our footprint across the U.S. with Regal, who have been an excellent supporter of our emerging innovative formats,” said JongRyul Kim, CEO of CJ 4DPlex. “We look forward to sharing more of our unique and exciting movie-going experiences with Regal audiences, who can expect more 4DX and ScreenX coming to more cities within the next few years.”
This year’s newly-opened locations include:
- Regal Dole Cannery – Honolulu, Hawaii
- Regal Fox – Brambleton, Va.
- Regal Waterford Lakes – Orlando, Fla.
- Regal Kendall Village – Miami, Fla.
- Regal Atlantic Station – Atlanta, Ga.
- Regal Belltower – Fort Myers, Fla.
- Regal Niagara Falls – Niagara Falls, N.Y.
- Regal Old Mill – Bend, Ore.
- Regal Bridgeport Village – Tigard, Ore.
- Regal Edwards Long Beach – Long Beach, Calif.
- Regal Edwards Valencia – Santa Clarita, Calif.
- Regal Edwards Fresno – Fresno, Calif.
- Regal Edwards Boise – Boise, Idaho
- Regal Winrock – Albuquerque, N.M.
“As the only major exhibition partner where movie fans can enjoy the immersive experiences of 4DX and ScreenX, we are thrilled to bring these innovative technologies to more locations across the U.S.,” said Ken Thewes, chief marketing officer at Regal. “The feedback we have received from moviegoers has been enormously positive and we look forward to growing the number of 4DX and ScreenX Regal locations in the years to come.”
To learn more, visit CJ4DX.com.