New River Cruise in France announced by Adventures by Disney
Adventures by Disney will soon be offering a brand new way to explore France on a river cruise down the Seine River.
The new 10-day, 9-night Seine river cruise vacation combines two days exploring Paris on land, followed by eight days of cruising to French destinations such as Conflans, Vernon and more. Sailing with AmaWaterways, a premier luxury river cruise line, the popular Adventures by Disney river cruises allow families to explore the heart of Europe in a way that’s active, immersive and easy.
Highlights of this new Seine River vacation include:
- Interactive culinary experiences, including a gourmet food tasting tour, regional wine and cheese sampling and hands-on macaron making demonstration.
- Guided tours of Paris icons, including Notre Dame, the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre.
- Active excursion options for the whole family, including biking, canoeing, horseback riding, a ropes course and hiking on the stunning cliffs of Etretat.
- Immersive local experiences, including a visit to Monet’s House and Gardens in Giverny, a hands-on painting workshop, an apple orchard visit with Calvados tastings and more.
- Enriching visit to the Normandy American Cemetery.
- Engaging castle tours and rich historical storytelling at Chateau de Bizy, Chateau Malmaison and Chateau Gaillard.
Adventures by Disney guests can also add on an extension package at Disneyland Paris Resort to complete their vacation.
This new Seine itinerary will include two Summer 2019 departures, offering enchanting activities for families, as well as two Fall 2019 epicurean sailings, which will be held exclusively for adults. The latter will offer a wide range of specially curated food and wine themed experiences both on and off the ship.
I love it I would like to have more information about it for 2 people for the fall.