Go go Power Rangers fans to the Nickelodeon Suites Resort as they host two Super Megaforce weekends this October.
The first weekend-long celebration will be held Oct. 17 to 19, 2014 and will feature appearances by the actors from the Power Rangers Super Megaforce television series. The second themed weekend, Oct. 24 to 26, will be packed with Power Rangers Super Megaforce fun with all six Rangers costumed characters, including the brand new Silver Ranger.
These Super Megaforce weekends will feature a variety of activities including:
• Autograph and photo opportunities with the live-action cast of the television series. (Oct. 17 to 19 only)
• Photo opportunities with the Power Rangers costumed characters. (Oct. 24 to 26)
• A super-charged Power Rangers lunch, featuring “Train Like a Ranger” sessions with all six Power Rangers Super Megaforce characters.
• Power Rangers-themed activities and crafts.
• A sneak peek screening of an episode of Power Rangers Super Megaforce.
“So far, 2014 has been filled with incredible experiences for our guests. Hosting the Power Rangers Super Megaforce live-action cast and two Power Rangers weekends in October is one more way we are bringing one of kind experiences to the hotel,” said Tony Aslanian, director of sales and marketing for Nickelodeon Suites Resort. “We have several great stay packages to compliment these special event weekends that kids and families are sure to enjoy.”
In addition to the Power Rangers weekends, the hotel’s annual Halloween “spooktacular”, Nick-Or-Treat, will occur each weekend in October. Guests can trick-or-treat across the property with some of their favorite Nickelodeon friends, including SpongeBob SquarePants and Dora the Explorer. They are also encouraged to bring their own costume or borrow one from the hotel for the event.
Guests can book their Power Rangers Super Megaforce weekend stay by visiting NickHotel.com/PowerRangers.